6.21.2009

I bet John's not sweating his ears off

Just returned from a race in St. Louis-land, where it was about 120 degrees. As an aside, I find really sweaty jerseys smell like celery after they dry--try it out. Now to our Fargo correspondent. How are the black flies, John?
We are within 100 miles of the Canadian border, camping for 3 nights on a lake with 140 miles of shoreline. Just got back to camp before the rains arrived. Second time we have dodged the rainin two days. To confirm, the Axiom panniers are rainproof, except for the ouside zipper pocket. The kept our jackets nice and drive during a tremendous thunderssorm sevral nights ago. Mary has regained her cycling form as the ride unfolds. Found myself pushing 18 mph to catch up with her today. We added an extra 15 miles today to get to a DQ! And, Dan I had some great donuts this morning and thought of you. See everyone at the shop next week. Speaking of shops I have not seen a good one since we left Minneapolis. Still looking for a road bike mirror to replace the one on Mary's bike that I broke. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. I guess the Genuine Rainstorm test is as good as a cat scan in the shower, but not as photogenic...

    ReplyDelete